Monday, February 9, 2009

See me, feel me.

Rainy Day in LA

I have had both feet fixed for too long to the dry brick and dusty mortar of my today. Where did my never never land wander off to? Why can't I hear its quiet, sweet hum? What shadow did it deftly slip off into while my gaze has been idly distracted by all the dull marching hours of everyman's everyday? No magic lives between the channels of daytime TV or behind the world of the wide web. Stuck like an old man with no bus fare in Glendale, I have sat and stared at people staring at me. That is all we do. Look at each other doing nothing. Reality TV reminds me too much of, well, reality. I am at that quiet crossroads where you either get into some serious hood rat shit, or you find some magic and have high tea with an elf.

So I am looking for an elf in the alleyways of the westside and on the street corners of my mind.

Join me as I light the faerie torch and forget all my yesterdays that I spent on all my tomorrows.

No comments:

 
Cornify